Central Speech and Hearing Clinic
The Central Speech and Hearing Clinic is an independent, not-for-profit charity, established in 1989 and dedicated to assisting children and adults, who are deaf or hard-of-hearing, to fully integrate into a hearing world. A board of volunteers made up of parents, adult cochlear implant users, healthcare professionals and committed community leaders governs the Clinic.
With the use of advanced hearing aids or cochlear implants and intensive Auditory-Verbal therapy we teach children, who are deaf or hard-of-hearing, how to listen, hear and speak.Additionally, adults, who are deaf or hard-of-hearing, are re-introduced to a world of sound when they come to our adult program to access the cochlear implant services that are offered.
- WInter 2012 newsletter (Large File 4.7 MB)
- Fall 2011 newsletter (Large File 2.5 MB)
- Summer 2011 newsletter (Large File 4.1 MB)
- Spring 2011 newsletter (Large File 2.5 MB)
- Winter 2011 newsletter (Large File 3.7 MB)